Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

A Year Completed

Today I officially wrote my last exam ever at New Brunswick Bible Institute. It is a strange thing to know that three years of my life are officially over. It is both a sad and exciting thing. Because my exams are over I have a lot of time to think about my future and honestly it is a little frightening. Even now that I know what I am doing for my 4th year internship next year in Belfast Ireland.... I still do not know much beyond that. It feels like I am a grade 12 high school student just about to finish all over again. As I contemplate how little I know about the years coming up it is a comforting thought to know that I don't need to worry. My God is the same yesterday today and forever and if there is just one thing I have learned about God these past three years is that He never ever breaks a promise....never. So even though my plans are full of holes right now I know that God will direct my paths as long as I trust and follow Him. Trust in the Lord with all your hearts and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

1 comment:

  1. God has a way of filling in the holes.

    ReplyDelete