Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Waiting On God's Timing



Well I guess the waiting game is not over yet. . . .



 I have decided that I am going to do my fourth year at Belfast, Ireland with Child Evangelism Fellowship... I even have my flights booked and I am working on getting my visa started. . . . . this was all working out so well.


But, God knowing my tendancy to not rely on Him when everything goes my way, has placed more obsticles in my path. . . . .


Heading home I knew that I needed work over the summer, full time work if that was even possible. . . . but then I got quite sick with bronchitis and really was not able to do much for the first month except apply to jobs and hope that I would get better before any of them called.


Well, now I am starting to feel better, have applied to almost every place in a thirty minute radius, and still have had only one interview that did not pan out. . . . It makes me wonder what God wants from me this summer. How in the world will I afford next year without making any money over the summer?


But I have again been realizing over this past week that God is absolutely sovereign and what He wills for my life right now is that I do not have a job. This will be for the ultimate good, this I know in my head, but actually putting this knowledge into belief and practice is a hundred times harder. I can get so easily frustrated with my lack of work.


But God knows this....He knew that I would not be able to get a job, quickly or easily. . .. perhaps I will not get one at all. . . . but as I already said He knows. . . this was in His plan. . . . now it is just up to me to rely on Him to either provide the money or a way so that I will not have to use it.


For I know that MY GOD will supply ALL my needs according to HIS WILL and in HIS TIMING. . . .


anything else would just be perhaps GOOD 


but it definitely would not be
THE BEST 









1 comment: