Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

High Five for Friday

Good morning, and another High Five for Friday today





















1.I got to hear bagpipers. I could listen to them all day long.
2. It was July 1 (aka Canada Day) this week. I am so thankful that I am able to live in this country.
3. (this will be explained further in another post) But lets just say that playing games with my family is interesting and not a little strange, but so much fun.
4. We went strawberry picking this week. I might not have enjoyed getting up so early to do it. But I am enjoying have so many strawberries in the house.
5. Canada Day celebrations in the wee town of Priceville are becoming an annual tradition in our family. Great music and not so great music, hot dogs, pop, ice cream, and fireworks makes one fun evening.





                                                             photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

                                        Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday





What are you thankful for today? 

1 comment:

  1. I was sad to miss the Priceville celebration, but after a busy weekend, I opted for a 10 1/2 sleep instead.

    ReplyDelete