Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

H54F

Well, I am officially awful at doing this...but I guess it is better late than never. :) I also completely missed doing this last week so I might have a couple things in here from the last two weeks...



So here we go:



1. I finished my photo album book from MyPictureBook and it arrived this week. It is great to be able to see some of my pics from Northern Ireland and the Republic in a hard format.

2. The Strawberry Social at my church was this week. I really enjoyed running games and having fun with some of the other women in the church. (Plus the strawberries were amazing.)

3. A/C I am so thankful for the air conditioning this week. I don't do well with 25 degree weather sometimes, so having the means of cooling down when it is reaching the high thirties is a huge blessing.

4. Play trivia with my family. I love trivial pursuit and my Dad and I especially enjoy our running competition (and it also helps that I won this round 1up for the good guys.)

5. That I was able to get the time off to go camping with my parents in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to being in the great outdoors in Algonquin Park again this year. Maybe I'll see a moose, and a bear (and not too many mosquitoes.)




So here is my High Five for Friday (late Friday anyway) do you have anything that you are thankful for this week. I would love to hear about and praise God with you.




                                                               photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png 
Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday

4 comments:

  1. I am an AC person for the rest of summer , though it feels lazy but summer's kinda hot .
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too. I definitely find summer just too hot.

      Delete
  2. Haha! #4 makes me laugh...Thanks for letting me play Bible trivia with you so I can win. I'm horrible with general trivia and then you would always win (maybe I shouldn't let you know that though) ;-).

    ReplyDelete