Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

Day 6 - Christmas Movies

Sometimes it is just nice to sit downstairs during the evening and watch a movie that you haven't seen in a really long time. This is how I feel about our Christmas movies.


In my family, Christmas movie season officially starts on Halloween and I know that it strange. We were never that big into doing anything for Halloween so my parents started some traditions that we could do at home every year. So we always have a chip and dip meal and watch "It's A Wonderful Life." That is our official start to Christmas movies.


Tonight we decided to watch A White Christmas, which is another one of my favourite classics for Christmas. So here are my top 5 Christmas movies of all time :)


1. It's A Wonderful Life.
2. White Christmas
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
4. A Christmas Story
5. Charlie Brown's Christmas


Christmas movies are great. It is always so much fun to watch them snuggled in a blanket with some candy cane hot chocolate and my cat.


Well Merry Christmas Everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment