Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Christian Music Reload.


So I had gone through about a year or so slump of not really liking Christian music that much. I think part of the problem was that I hadn't found anything new that I had really liked both lyrically and musically. Often times those two aspects were completely separate. I would like one but not the other.

But I would have to thank my friend JRae <== check out her blog...total awsomeness
for introducing me to some of my new favourites.


For our Easter play this year a bunch of the women at our church are singing this song...


This song is so much fun to sing. It has been stuck in my head from the first time I heard it. 



I was also able to go to a concert by Vertical Church Band in Barrie. They are now also one of my new favourite groups. Click the link to see their page on Youtube.


I am so thankful that God has given us music. It is so much easier to speak truth in a song then with just words. Plus an epic drum solo can never heart :)



No comments:

Post a Comment