Okay so I know that most of you have heard of the movie Frozen....and are probably already sick of the covers of the "Let it Go" song. For example this one....which is amazing:
But I just watched it for the first time last night and although I love all Disney Princess movies this one will take a special place in my heart. And here are a couple reasons:
1. There is a recurring theme in the whole movie which states that it is crazy to marry a guy you just met. This in a Disney Princess movie.
2. The main theme is not the romance between a girl and a guy. The main theme is about the love between two sisters and how we do not need to be afraid or conceal what makes us different.
3. There is a talking snowman who loves warm hugs. Enough Said.
4. The musical score in this movie is amazing. I had all the songs stuck in my head long before I had ever watched the movie.
5. I was laughing my way through this whole film. I really enjoy a good comedy that makes me laugh and is not inappropriate.
So if you are in need of a good laugh this is a great movie for you to watch tonight. Grab some popcorn and a nice blanket and enjoy the silliness.