Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Dahlia Toque Pattern

Hiya I am back in the world of the blogger. The last year I have been finishing up my college degree with an internship in Northern Ireland...which meant that I didn't have much time to do many crochet or knitting projects.


One I did get finished was this hat:





Now this hat pattern took me about a week to finish (probably working on it about an hour a day.) 

I used different colours because I am not that fond of red in general....but here is a pic of my finished project. 



I loved the way this hat turned out and it was really simple. Now it fit my head (which can tend to be fairly small) so if you decide to make this hat you might want to use a slightly larger crochet hook. You can also make the hat longer by adding rows to the edging. 


Hope you have fun 


Happy Crocheting 

No comments:

Post a Comment