Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

High Five for Friday


 1. I enjoyed making this bear this week. (update on pattern to come on blog). I am thankful that I finished it in time for the baby shower yesterday. 

2. Speaking of crocheting, while I crochet I usually enjoy watching movies/tv shows. I have really enjoyed watching some more of the I Love Lucy episodes.

 3. After almost eight months of not having access to a piano, I have really appreciated having one in my house again. I am thankful both for the ability to play and enjoy piano and any form of music. 

4. I have started reading The Hobbit again, (I am going to read the Lord of the Rings when I finish). I really enjoy this series and am looking forward to reading it in its entirety again. (And as an added bonus I saw the preview for The Hobbit part 2 this week. Another reason to look forward to December)



 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png



Hope you have all had an amazing week. What are some things you enjoyed and are thankful for?













1 comment:

  1. I know 3 other reasons you should be excited about December this year. :)

    ReplyDelete