Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Day 4 - Christmas Albums


One thing that I enjoy doing every Christmas is getting or listening to a new Christmas album that I have never heard before. Because I was in N. Ireland last Christmas, I had yet to hear the Getty's Christmas album that my family got last year.  So that is my Christmas album for this year.


All in all I really like it. There are a lot of catchy tunes. It is also not full of the secular Santa Clause songs (which I enjoy in moderation) but has a lot of meaningful songs.


I really enjoy their version of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"



Probably my favourite song on the album is this one though:




Do you have any suggestions for great Christmas songs? I would love to have more to listen too.  Please comment below :) 

1 comment:

  1. I heard the bells on Christmas day by Casting Crowns is one of my favs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK8xB1opuQ8

    ReplyDelete